- Automatic and manual assembly in Bredaryd and Tallinn. We assemble in ISO 146441 class 8 clean rooms.
- Many assemblies require merging by gluing. Most of our materials can be merged with glue. We use both conventional and UV gluing.
- Ultrasonic welding, merging technology that utilizes the material's own properties.
- We manufacture, assemble and package according to the customer's wishes before the details are distributed.
- We offer cleaning of medical device components and products not manufactured in a controlled environment. This is most often necessary to decrease number of particles and bioburden.
The cleaning process is most often performed in the following steps:
- Ultrasonic cleaning
We can also offer complete turn-key sterilization of medical devices using the following technology:
- ETO Ethylene Oxide
- EBeam steralization
- Gamma steralization
- Gasplasma steralization
We now provide pad printing operations in our clean rooms in Sweden and Estonia.
- Single colour printing
- Multi color printing
- Single or 2-component ink